Thursday, December 4, 2008

EIGHTEEN!!!



My baby is Eighteen!!! How do I feel about this? I don't know.....
She is such an amazing daughter, and such a pain in the butt at the same time, but I don't know what I would even do without her.
We have been called the Gilmore Girls by many people, and it's true. We are so close, and have always been close to the point of being more like sister's.
She is my everything and I love her more than words can express.
So she is growing up into a beautiful women right in front of my eyes.

And I'm honored to call her mine.

Her future is not clear right now, she is still fighting to maintain her weight, and stay healthy. While still trying to get enough credits to graduate, because she spent so much time not in school last year from being sick.
But I know that she will work it all out, and be something amazing.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Holy Crap, you're old... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! j/k She is a beauty! We missed you on Turkey Day! And I think I will take you up on that offer to spend winter up there. I am seriously jonesing for some Taco Time, Cafe Rio, Santaqueen and Grandma Cooking.... I am so hungry....:) Love you!!!