Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is always such a wonderful day,

filled with family, laughter, and you can't forget the delicious food.
And this Thanksgiving was once again perfect.

We spent the day at my parent's house with Brett and his family.


Here are some of the new member's of our family.
Amy's two beautiful daughters, Lilly and Kinzley(I think that's how she spells it)
They are both so cute!


Then the day after Thanksgiving we were able to see Gary's family, and their new addition to the family as well. This is Kay-sn ( yes that is how she spells it)


We just keep growing and growing, but I wouldn't have it any other way,

I am honored to be apart of such an amazing family.

1 comment:

Randi said...

It was so much fun talking to you all on the phone! We missed you at Thanksgiving and wished we could all be together. We sure do love you guys...and I can not believe all the new additions! CRAZY!!

Tell George we REALLY DO LOVE HIM! :)