Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Be A Star!


This year Erika decided she wanted to run for student council. She submitted an essay, that she had to answer questions such as: Actives she would organize; Why she wants to be on student council; and Leadership qualities that she has.

My favorite part of her essay was, "I am kind and have many friends from different backgrounds. I am very honest. I love to be organized and I have great idea's to help the school. I am outgoing and easy to communicate with. I have a great sense of humor and like to be with people."





She also created posters and a "campaign skit" with the slogan "Be A Star, Vote For Erika R!"

After a week of campaigning, I am happy to announce she is NOW part of the STUDENT COUNCIL!!!!!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Congratulations Erica! I ran for Student Counsel and LOST!!! I guess my cow campaign wasn't as effective as yours. You will do AWESOME!!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Erin said...

Um, I would just like to state for the record that Erica is cool because of me. (And no one is allowed to say that I am not cool, because I soooo am...)

Congrats Erica! Love you guys!