Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Time what a Wonderful Time

Well once again Santa came and dumped his sled at our house.
Every other year we get to have George's girls for Christmas, and when we do its just that much more crazy fun at our house. And this year was no exception!


We enjoyed a great night Christmas Eve at grandparents Scovill's, but there was a different spirit this year, normally we would have grandpa read the birth of the Savior out of the bible and the girls would dress up and act it out, but this year the girls thought they we're getting to big to do that so we had one of my father's spiritual lessons as he read from the bible and I think that we all learned more about our Savior that night. It was awe inspiring to sit and listen to my girls asking questions and watching their eyes light up when the spirit answered them.

We always have pj's to open Christmas Eve, a grandma tradition.
Just as we were getting ready for bed I told the girls that we would wake-up as a family whenever Tae got up and if anyone woke him up before he was ready I would beat them with a Christmas tree ornament. So I went to bed thinking that I could sleep until at least eight o'clock. But my father, after waking up, shoveling his snow, and driving my mom crazy waiting for us to call him for what (to him) seemed like hours, decided he could no longer wait another minute and came to my house ringing the door bell till he had managed to wake the entire house hold at seven o'clock.







Here are some of the memorable moments of Christmas morning.

















We had such an amazing Christmas, I feel blessed and my heart is full.

No comments: