Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Break!!!

Today was the first nice day we have had in a week, and it's the girls Spring Break.
So we decided to spent the day outside enjoying the sun, and each other.

So here is a photo gallery of what we did.........

Erika and Kyndra
Tae heading down the slid



Brandi and Tae flying a kite


It's so nice to see your kids be kind to each other, and not beating each other up......






Oh never mind!
Erika trying to fly.....


We had such a good time enjoying each other and the sun.....











2 comments:

Randi said...

Things that are beautiful about your post:

-the weather
-the mountains
-Kyndra
-Erika
-Brandi
-Tae
- your kite is wicked awesome
-Erica's pits

Now, things that are NOT awesome:
Erin and my Mom get to come visit in June and eat Sataqueen. Uh...Someone better figure out a way to get me some fry sauce! I could bath in that crap..okay that's gross, but I would condsider it if someone offered...
just keeping it real!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Erin said...

I spent hours trying to come up with something as witty as Randi's comment....

I got jack.

Love you guys. And Randi, you're freaking hilarious! Glad I'm related to ya.

Peace out.