Monday, February 23, 2009

Starting Over

It has been a crazy couple of months.
we lost the computer to a virus, but we are back... and better than ever.
Our ward spilt so George and I got new callings. He is now an adviser in the young men's and I am now the second counselor in the relief society. So we have been very busy.
The girls are still running around being teenagers, and Tae is a pain in my left check.( and I don't mean the one on my face)
because I have to leave Tae a lot more to go to meetings and such he has become very codependent.

Kyndra is now getting her GED because she didn't get enough credits to graduate.


Brandi is kissing her first boyfriend.......

and Erika has turned into a TEENAGER she starting reading the Twilight books at Thanksgiving and has now read them ALL three times each. She now has posters all over her walls, and wears a T-shirt with Edwards picture. She has lost her mind.

I think I need a vacation!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Randi said...

I am so glad that you are back!!! I had heard about your calling from Grandma, and I can just say that having served as Secretary in the RS, and witnessing all, I feel for ya!! But, if there is ANYONE that can do it, it's you. Now for George in YM, are they sure they want his influence in there? JUST KIDDING! I love ya GEORGEY!!!

Tell Kendra, good luck, Brandi to knock it off, and Erica to put down the books and get some fresh air.....with some GIRLS!!! :) Tae takes after George, so does that mean George is the pain in your Right cheek? Again, love ya George!!

MISS YOU!! LOVE YOU!!!

Erin said...

Hello my love!! How I have missed you!!! Glad to hear that the fam is doing well. I second Randi on the directions to the girls... Kissing boys,reading books and finishing school... Who does that? ;) I also think Randi is correct in assuming that George is the pain in your right cheek. I have witnessed his behavior on several occasions and could only assume as much. I love you guys and miss you! OH!!! My mom and I (and the girls, of cource) are coming up in June. Tell George Brock might be able to come up for the weekend...:) Love you!!!